1/26/2006

Pete and Jason

I am going to ask a couple of my buddies to become everyday contributers to this Blog. I think you will dig their insight on the world and rants and raves they have to offer.
Jason and Pete have two of the sharpest minds out there for expounding Wit and Commentary on this world. I am expecting really hip and insightful music and movie reviews with a twist. Things to do on a deserted Isand if you don't have a bag of heroin and what kind of Wine to serve when hosting a dinner party for 8 on a budget---Im just kidding about the Wine thing but I would not mind hearing of a great bottle of Cab for under 10 bucks if the need arose.
Lets Start this party with a bang. BTW...I think you readers will like the fact the Pete has publicly stated that track 10 on "how to dismantle an atomic Bomb" Orgin of Species is the next really big anthem for U2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home