2/10/2006

The 45 Single

When I was a Kid...I loved 45's. The Motto was....why buy the whole shitty album if you only liked 2 songs...well we lost that as a matter of fact a whole genration lost when 45's disappeared. When 45's were gone so was in fact the single.
We were back to buying the whole CD again.
Well the single is back....No... not the scratchy little 45's .....but the download .
The Download from Itunes and eleswhere has allowed us to start buying singles again.
The Ipod has replaced those shiny little record holders that held those hundreds of scratchy pieces of vinyl and sounded terrible but they were FUN.
My 45 collection in 1974 inlcuded some classics such As"

In the year 2525
I think I love you
Life is a Rock but the Radio Rolled me
Benny and the Jets and
the age of aquarius

Look below in the next 2 articles and DL some John Hiatt and David Gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home