3/08/2006

More Mitch Hedberg

The more I listen to this dude ...the more I realize he was "a stoner genius" He died about a year ago....
RIP Mitch...Here some classic quotes.....


I got an ant farm. Them fellas didn't grow shit. I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long. Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load shit into a truck. I got my hair highlighted, because I felt some strands were more important than others. I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality. I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Boy, you really like Tide." I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because I tried to walk out, and had to slam the flap. I type a 101 words a minute. But it's in my own language. I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home