1/27/2006

A million Little Pieces

I am sure you have heard all the controversy caused by James Frey making up most of his Best Seller Book.

my opinion---more power to him----you find me somebody that made it to the top without Lying,Cheating or Stealing and I will find you a liar, a cheater or a Thief.

In a related Story...Oprah Winfrey who had been backing Frey all the way unil yesterday
has named her new $51 million estate
'Tara 2',
after Scarlett O'Hara's plantation in Gone With The Wind.
Meanwhile, Sally Jessy Raphael has named her new estate Apartment 4B.

Pandora Box---one of my new favorite websites
www.pandora.com

( referenced in this blog)
has turned me onto a tune called
The Auld Triangle by the Pogues--- I had typed in Imagine by John Lennon as my reference song
I just downloaded it from itunes.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home