4/14/2006

Wow...what crap...




You know when I first saw this movie I really liked it... I thought it was entertaining,interesting, and Fun...plus I enjoyed seeing Kate Winsletts Breasts.

now on further review.... I want to puke in every scene that the old hag who plays the old Kate Winslett...she is fucking annoying
"I saw my life as endless catillions and parties and yachts" .....yeah that sucks...what a fucking whore....
"to me it was a slave ship" oh really...were you down there below rowing the mother fucker in chains or were you in First Class banging Leo and eating the Lamb with very little mint sauce
then the old bitty tosses the priceless diamond overboard....If I was on the inheritance chain...she would be chasing that motherfucker down to 500 leagues.
Then there are like 6 jokes in the movies that are the exact same...something about Dr Frued and Picaso and Monet----it pisses me off watching it now.....The only redeaming quality that I can see that holds the test of time...Is Leo in the beginning at the AFT of the ship ...yelling "I'm the king of the world" that to me is as classic as the shower scene in Psycho---oh and the fact that Dr Bombay from the old Bewitched is in the movie is another quality that I like....Paging Dr Bombay...imagine that being paged in the 60's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home