1/31/2006

My Favorite movies with Dwarfs


  1. Bad Santa
  2. The Wizard of Oz
  3. High Plains Drifter
  4. Elf and The Station Agent ( same dwarf---Peter Dinklage )

I also loved Billy Barty as Rumplestiltskin


BAD SANTA

This is scene where John Ritter calls his Santa and Elf in for a lecture and possibly to be fired.


Marcus: It won't happen again. I can promise you that. Willie here has low blood sugar. That's all. Willie: That's right. I forgot to take my pill. Bob Chipeska: It's not just the swearing. Forgive me for prying, but did one of you, um, fornicate... Willie: Fornicate? Bob Chipeska: Yes. With a heavy-set woman in the big-and-tall dressing room? Willie: Look, I've boned alot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never fornicated anybody. Bob Chipeska: Yes... Well, even still, I think it's best for all parties considered if we... Marcus: If we what? Bob Chipeska: Well, I have somebody else interested in the position. Willie: Before you do something stupid you might want to think about this shit. Bob Chipeska: What are you talking about? Willie: I'm talking about firing a little black midget. A small, colored, African-American small person. That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your face all over goddamn USA Today, that's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about 150 of these little motherfuckers all over the sidewalk out there. Holding pickett signs and using bullhorns and shit like that. Screaming and hollering your name out. Unfair practices, get me? Bob Chipeska: Oh no, this is not a handicapped thing. I have nothing against you people. Willie: You people? Did you hear that Marcus? He said 'You People.' Marcus: Who the hell is us people? Bob Chipeska: No... He said... But... what... No no. Um, I think it's best if we just forget we had this conversation. Willie: Good thinking. And don't worry about us. We'll be fine. Let's get the hell out of here Marcus. [Willie and Marcus get up to leave as Willie turns back to Bob]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home