1/28/2006

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys




Pet Sounds is the greatest album of all time. I found this gem in my brother's room when I was around 12-13."God only Knows" is a really awesome tune and was featured in two really good movies. Love Actually and Boogie Nights.

My top ten albums that I found in my brothers room in the 70's.

1. Pet Sounds
2. Magical Mystery Tour
3. Led Zep 4
4. Born to Run
5. Madman across the water
6. Are you Experienced?
7. Beggars Banquet
8. Sgt Peppers
9. Abbey Road
10 Revolver

*While it is common knowledge that Sgt Peppers and Revolver and Rubber Soul are usually listed as masterpieces..which they are. I was drawn to Magical Mystery Tour...When I was growing up...I was slightly obsessed with the urban legend of Paul Dieing and this album supposedly held all the clues ( which it did) Michele and Elenor and Lucy can blow me if they disagree but Magical Mystery Tour was all IT. Strawberry Fields---Penny Lane--The Fool on the hill---I am the walrus---All you need is love. Pure Fucking Magic.... I want an invitation ..I want a reservation for the Magical Mystery Tour. I also like the fact that this album was one of Paul's obsessions. "cranberry sauce" or also known "Iburied Paul"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home