2/06/2006

Lost is Losing it---Take a note from 24 and wind things up


Great Show....Great ensemble cast....Great plot Twists....Enough already...its turning into a soap opera and almost unwatchable. When you read a good book....you stay up late to get some resolution. Where is any resolution .....? OK ... I got the french girl....Ok...I got the black smoke....OK...there are other people on the island and there some crazy numbers.....Lets tie this puppy up...I DO NOT want to see Charlie and is struggle with the heroin addiction and I could give a rats ass if Kate hooks up with Sawyer or the good Doc. I want some plot twists to come together and to be honest Tie this whole series up in season 2. Season 3 can be....Lost the new beginning but Im not going to be around if we don't get some answers pronto. Peace....Boogie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home