2/13/2006

Movies worth checking out.

Hide and Seek ---On HBO this month with Deniro and Dakotah Fanning
Miracle ---Kurt Russell plays Herb Brooks-the US hockey coach and the teams -run to the gold in 1980 olympics
The greatest game ever played....Francis Ouimet in the 1913 us open
The Station Agent----Love triangle with a Dwarf...I love Patricia Clarkson...also in Miracle
Somethings got to give----Diane and Jack are perfect together...throw in some Amanda Peet and Keanu.....fun loving movie...I've seen it several times....

Unfaithful----Diane Lane is typecast in this role but brilliant....I like Diane Lane...Ok who doesn't.

Moulin Rouge....Ok I claim to have an artsy side....Nicole Kidman and Ewan Mcgregor in a movie that I liked but must confess I was sleeping on the couch watching it.....Nicole Kidman has etched herself out a nice leading lady in Hollywood. Ewan McGregor...aka Obi Wan Kenobe can really belt em out...very good version of Elton's Your Song.

Skip Wimbelodon...OK I really like Kirsten Dunst but the movie is Cliche' as it gets

Older Flicks ( 1 see 1 skip )

Annie Hall... A fun old flick by the woodman...I use to love Woody Allen...see again.
Diane Keaton mentinoned above is adorable.....she's a hell of an actress---Ever see the Godfather.....funny line in the movie is Diane Keaton and Woody Allen are standing on the street and a bunch of mafioso types are around and he quips "What am I in the godfather"

I absolutely hate SWF. 2 great actresses with shitty screeenplay...who ever wrote this should be shot....I mean what am I 14....This movie could and shoud have been a deep pathos type feel...instead the idiot from groundhog day(needlenose ned) sexual harrassing Bridget Fonda in a non-believable scene and Jennifer Jason Leigh calling him up and threatning his family.
The movie needed to keep the same feeling it had when Leigh sleeps with Fonda's boyfriend (from Wings ) and he thinks its Fonda because she changed her hair color.....That was the feeling the whole movie needed---dark and disturbing. I just looked it up...the guy that wrote SWF also wrote ...boys on the side...WHAT A DICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home