3/13/2006

MADNESS




I cant figure this freakin' thing out. I mean everybody looks vulnerable. I am not as concerned about these brackets as I am investing several thousand dolllars on the eventual national championship. I felt great about MD,Syracuse,Uconn, and Illinoise the last 4 years and all were in the final games respectively. I think Uconn has the best team but they do look vulnerable to an upset in their bracket. Villanova would feel more comfortable with a healthy Ray Allen. Duke is always a solid pick but one bad shooting night from Reddick and they are history. Memphis---I know nothing about this confrence usa team---if anybody can enlighten me please do. So that leaves us with some popular picks like....Gonzaga,UCLA,Mich ST,Ohio State, and Texas. Oh Crystal Ball please come Clear...All I can see in this thing right now is and elderly lady preparing for a storm and clutching her heart...she appears to be worried about a young girl.
With this said....I am taking UCONN...They have all the working parts...shooting,bigmen,leadership,defense. Yes I am taking UCONN to win it all.
boogie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home