4/24/2006

How I met your Mother....




Ok .... NPH is the star Neil Patrick Harris (from Doogie Howser)

last nights episode was one of the funniest 30 minutes I have seen. The writing is good and the characters are well developed. Doogie set up one of his buddies with a girl from his building who is a paralegal...but he told him that she was a prostitute so he would be confident around her all night....at one point she was talking about one of her clients..."who was so anal" I laughed so hard I cried....Leave it to Doogie Howser GrownUp and Anal jokes to get me posting on a blog about a show that will probably be cancelled in two weeks....This show has all the earmarks to be successful though....its slotted between staple....King of Queens (great show last night with Doug karioking "brandy) and staple 2 1/2 Men----also a classic....
Dont worry 24 is on Tivo....Peace and Out.....boogie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home