4/22/2006

The Wizard of Oz


You know...What's not to like about this movie?
It has good--evil--fantasy---friendship---there is a moral to the story--"there is no place like home" it effectively uses color and black and white. You got Dwarfs and symbolism----Yellow Brick Road---Follow the Money to the land of OZ...ounces of Gold.
Their is heirarchy,Family,guys who like to dress up....People with no hearts and brains....plus memorable lines like...."oh pull an axe on me will ya"

Just for Fun lets go Back to bacon with Ms Judy Garland.
She was in Wizard of Oz with Jack Haley ( Tin Man ) The Tin man was in the 1940's classic Moon over Miami with Don Ameche....Don Ameche was in Trading places with Frank OZ....Frank OZ was in Blues Bros' with John Belushi....Bluto was in Animal House with You got it....KEVIN BACON.
I like using that portal with Belushi....for me its easy because thats my period where I know the most movies.....You give me some teen star especially a boy actor like some kid from seventh heaven or somethink like that and Im dead man Walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home