2/14/2006

Debra Winger

Ok she did:
Officer and a gentlemen
Urban Cowboy
Terms of Endearment
The Voice for ET
and then Turned down
Fatal Attraction (Glenn Close)
Broadcast news (Holly Hunter)
Peggy Sue got married (Kathleen Turner)
Bull Durham (Susan Sarandon)
Fabulous Baker Boys (Michele Pfieffer)
and A league of their own ( Geena Davis )
...... WOW everyone of those movies were blockbusters
I started thinking about Debra Winger when I was watching Forget Paris and I was saying to myself...Wow..she turns down "Fatal Attraction" but Foret Paris is OK....well...the bottom line is...there should be more movies like "forget paris" The Scene where Billy Crystal throws Kareem out of his farewell game and then Isiah...I'm laughing my ass off...the fact about "forget paris" is this movie is fun and frivoulous and you dont'need to pay that close attention....The cameo's with the NBA all stars is just my cup of Tea... I like Billy Crystal...I like Debra Winger... I really Like KAJ......I give "forget paris" a boogie recommendation. Oh also I like any movie with Marge Simpson in it ( Julie Kavner)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home